[txmt-dev] Global Bookmarks functionality

mbopp mike at boppweb.com
Tue Oct 29 17:34:53 UTC 2013

TM2 is shaping up really nice Allan, thanks.

I'm throwing around the idea of developing an add-on or some kind that
allows global bookmarks and a way to easily navigate through them using
panel of some kind.

My first question is about the current bookmarking system.  Is this, like
Textmate 1, storing this info in the file's properties?  Or does it do it
some other way now?

I assume a "plugin" would be necessary for this kind of interactivity (vs.
bundle).  Are there any examples of plugins being used in Textmate 2?

I'm just wanting to know if there is any information that might give me a
head start in developing for TM2.  I have browsed the code and of course
could implement something into TM 2 itself, but this would really be better
served as a plugin I think.