[txmt-dev] Re: Textmate svn problem

Alexander von Below below at mac.com
Mon Oct 14 13:11:33 UTC 2013

Uh, OK,

I seem my Ruby and Plugin Foo is weak.

This is the place where it is happening:

306            command = %Q{#{TM_DIALOG} -a #{center_arg} #{defaults_args} #{e_sh nib_path}}
307            @dialog_token = ::IO.popen(command, 'w+') do |io|
308              io << start_parameters.to_plist
309              io.close_write
310              io.read.chomp
311            end

So, if anyone with more Ruby and Plugin Foo can tell me how to proceed, or have a look at it, I would be very happy

I am running OS X 10.9 13a598 ("Gold Master"), and my ruby --version is  ruby 2.0.0p247 (2013-06-27 revision 41674) [universal.x86_64-darwin13]

Thanks

Alex