[txmt-dev] Re: Problem with a patch in last alphas

Grzeg ggoralski at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:14:53 UTC 2013

Thanks for an answer. I can manualy set the path to the script as:
setwd("/Users/me/path/to/my/sctript/")
and it works. Commands as setwd(...) and source(..., chdir = T) needs a
path, "./" does not work now. In that case when I give my script to someone
else, or move to another computer, I have to change a path (simillary as
nico in a link you gave me).  Of course it is not a hard work, but
previously, in TM1 and in TM2 before some alphas ago, it was not necessary,
I put just: inputFile<-"./data.csv", I did not have to set any path path
manualy and it worked without problems.
So, I believe that it is a bug that it does not work now.
Greetings
Grzegorz