[txmt-dev] Re: Disable automatic indent corrections ignored (Allan Odgaard)

Paulo Moura pmoura at logtalk.org
Tue Mar 12 13:15:44 UTC 2013

On 12/03/2013, at 12:00, textmate-dev-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:09:30 +0100
> To: TextMate developers <textmate-dev at lists.macromates.com>
> Subject: [txmt-dev] Re: Disable automatic indent corrections ignored
>
> On Mar 11, 2013, at 12:24 PM, Paulo Moura <pmoura at logtalk.org> wrote:
>
>> [?] this setting is ignored in the past few 2.0 alpha versions
>
> It still works here. Tested typing in a plain text document with a line above the current being indented.

I see that the plain text bundle defines the setting:

{	disableIndentCorrections = '1';
	indentOnPaste = 'simple';
}

I assume that "disableIndentCorrections = '1';" is equivalent to "disableIndentCorrections = :true;" (which, if I recall correctly, allows compatibility with TextMate 1.x).

The new bit here is the "indentOnPaste" key, which I was not aware before (I probably missed it in the release notes of some past TextMate version). Looking for the possible values for this key I found:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12538366/what-are-the-options-for-textmate-2s-indentonpaste-or-how-do-i-fully-disable-i

Using the value "simple" seems to work in my case :-)

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Moura
Logtalk developer