[txmt-dev] Re: Problem with a patch in last alphas

SalamanderMike salamandermike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:06:58 UTC 2013

I woke up to the same problem. Last night my code:

template_letter = File.read "form_letter.erb"

...worked. It still works in Terminal, but no longer works in Textmate 2.

I've been able to work around it by specifying the exact path name, but it
is inconvenient since I must send this code off to another person where the
code will break on their computer. I understand that there may be a
workaround using something like source(..., chdir = T), but to suddenly have
to change all my code because a convenient default feature has been lifted
is mildly annoying and makes me wish I hadn't updated in the middle of a
project (my bad).

If I'm misunderstanding the issue or there is a simple way to change the
default path back to the folder that contains the app, then please enlighten
me!