[txmt-dev] Re: Google Chrome dev tools integration?

Fri Jan 18 02:49:19 UTC 2013

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:15 PM, basememara <basememara at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any efforts or thoughts on integration TM2 with Chrome dev tools? […]

Not that I am aware of.

> Chrome would be a good choice since […]

I probably wouldn’t go for tight integration but rather provide the necessary hooks to allow setting it up with whatever toolchain the user is using. There are many other debuggers than the Chrome dev tools :)

Personally though I’m not really ready for “adding lots of hooks” as I feel that some internal refactoring should be done first (to provide better and simpler APIs).