[txmt-dev] Getting started

Charles Crowley cpcrowley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:55:22 UTC 2012

I am interested in adding some features to TextMate 2. I downloaded
the distribution and got it to compile and run, but I'm not sure how
to run the executable in a debugger and get error and log messages.

I have been doing iPhone development recently but I did a large Mac
project a few years ago and I am only familiar with Xcode-based
projects where it is easy to run the code in the debugger and get the
trace output.

Is there a good reference where I can read about developing Mac
programs without Xcode?

Thank you for any assistance, Charlie Crowley