[txmt-dev] Re: Main Window UI Concept

Scott Richardson scott.richardson at visionsystemsinc.com
Thu Sep 20 13:59:35 UTC 2012

Yeah. I like Chocolat. And I guess if you are doing several things in a
project simultaneously Workspaces are useful.

I remember the Go > Favorites menu item however it must have been removed
at some point because i dont have it any more (I'm running 10.8). However,
a project specific list of favorites (star'ed files?) would be better I
think.

thanks
-s