[SVN] Re: textmate-dev Digest, Vol 46, Issue 5

Sun Mar 25 04:29:09 UTC 2012

On 22/03/2012, at 23.16, Paulo Moura wrote:

> […] I got syntax errors the first time I tried it to add (as per the FAQ):
>
> { disableIndentCorrections = :true; }
>
> […] I'm using TM 1.5.10 (1631) […]

Right, :true is a boolean value introduced in 2.0 and only the 2.0 bundle editor understands that. But the plist produced will be backwards compatible.

If you want to insert a “true” value into a plist and not use 2.0 to edit the plist, you either need to edit the plist “by hand” (<true/>) or you can use ‘1’ which technically is an integer value but will work as “true” for most contexts.