[SVN] Re: Problem with R bundle

gualdron . gualdron at agro.uba.ar
Fri Mar 2 15:10:49 UTC 2012

Thanks Hans, now it is working without problem.

For the information that you asked about versions:

the TM version is :   Version 1.5.10 (1631)
Mac Version: Mac OS X version 10.6.2
R version 2.13.2
I could not find the R bundle version but I found this into the option help
(maybe it will help) : This bundle requires a R version greater R 2.8.

Regards.

Jose Luis

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko <bibiko at eva.mpg.de> wrote:

> On 29 Feb 2012, at 14:52, gualdron . wrote:
> > I have a problem with the R bundle, when I try to put  " ( " in a code
> in R, the program stop and I have to close and open again TextMate, the
> only way to put the " ( " is by copy - paste.
> > Do you have any solution for that problem?
>
> Hi,
>
> do disable this go to Bundle Editor > R Bundle > select the macro "Show
> Function Usage + Insert “(”" and delete the key equivalent. (as mentioned
> in the Help > chapter 2.9)
>
> But the issue here is why TM "hangs"?
>
> Firstly please tell us which TM version, which MacOS version, which R
> version, which R Bundle version (look at Help at the bottom).
>
> Then could it be that you've installed hundreds of R packages? Thus TM not
> hangs but it takes time to parse for the argument structure of a given
> command. Did you try the same in Rdaemon?
>
> Best,
> --Hans

José Luis Gualdrón Duarte