[SVN] Re: Find in project window broken? TM2 build 9147

Tue Jul 24 10:14:28 UTC 2012

On 23 Jul 2012, at 16:14, Paulo Moura wrote:

> […] in TM2 build 9147 the find in project window seems broken. I do a search, get a total for the number of items found, no list of the matches […]

And the number is greater than zero?

So it does find stuff, but does not display them?

A screenshot might be helpful to better understand your situation.

> [ ⌘G ] does nothing. Same for the ⇧⌘G shortcut.

And this is with a document window as the front most? Or in the Find window? For the latter, they have no effect (well, they would most likely be eaten by a focused text field in that window).