[SVN] "Buffer/Cursor position changed" event

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Jan 12 18:12:26 UTC 2012

Hi Allan,

One feature that I have always missed in TextMate is a browsing history. I envision something that whenever I move the cursor more than a few lines or switch to another file records the previous position. Then in a utility window it would on demand show the last n locations with a few lines of context. A click would return me to that place.

Or keyboard shortcuts for back/forward in the history.

Any chance TM2 could provide the necessary events for something like that?

Thanks

Gerd