[SVN] Re: Problem with R bundle

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Feb 29 19:23:22 UTC 2012

On 29 Feb 2012, at 14:52, gualdron . wrote:
> I have a problem with the R bundle, when I try to put  " ( " in a code in R, the program stop and I have to close and open again TextMate, the only way to put the " ( " is by copy - paste.
> Do you have any solution for that problem?

Hi,

do disable this go to Bundle Editor > R Bundle > select the macro "Show Function Usage + Insert “(”" and delete the key equivalent. (as mentioned in the Help > chapter 2.9)

But the issue here is why TM "hangs"?

Firstly please tell us which TM version, which MacOS version, which R version, which R Bundle version (look at Help at the bottom).

Then could it be that you've installed hundreds of R packages? Thus TM not hangs but it takes time to parse for the argument structure of a given command. Did you try the same in Rdaemon?

Best,
--Hans