[SVN] Re: tm2 update modification time of all opened files on save

Sun Feb 26 04:27:48 UTC 2012

On 24/02/2012, at 18.15, suprMax wrote:

> Hi. I have a problem with latest TM2 alpha. When I hit CMD+S it keeps
> updating all opened in this session files. Not opened tabs, not only current
> file. All ever opened files. It messes up background sync to remote server.
> Can you please check and fix this?

I don’t see how TextMate would do this.

As you indicate you have some background sync running, it sounds like your issue is actually with that software.

If you want me to look into it, please provide me with steps to reproduce and expected/actual result (and how you verify this) — and do test it w/o other software running (preferably new user account).