[txmt-dev] Textmate2 for linux

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:20:45 UTC 2012

hi Everyone,

I did see the topic of #textmate and as a result I am asking it here :-)

As it says "No Linux version planned, sorry!" but now as textmate2 has been
open-sourced I am sure, Linux users have a future to see it running there!.

Moreover, as a developer I am ready to make my contributions so as to port
it to Linux but certainly I will require some guidance/mentorship from the
developers.

I was a Google Summer of Code, 2012 student under Mozilla in the MDN wing
and now I can certainly say, mentorship and guidance do bring the best out
of me!. It is also certain, I am not the master of domain so I am likely to
fail in the beginning but I am not a quitter :-)

Regards
Vikash Agrawal