[txmt-dev] Re: Fixing the "Search Main Menu Items" feature

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:03:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Todd Ditchendorf
<todd.ditchendorf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought a naive-yet-simple approach would be to grep for the tooltip
> message which appears when you type the key command. But I can't find that
> string does not seem to exist in the source.
>
> Anyone have any ideas/pointers on how I could move forward on fixing this?

FWIW, you could have used Select Bundle Item (⌃⌘T), switched to Key
Equivalent (using the dropdown in the middle) and entered the offending
key equivalent. You would have found the name of the command and the
containing bundle, plus a link opening the command in the bundle editor.

Cheers,
Martin