[SVN] Re: How can I share my own bundle PLUS formatting rules for user-defines scopes?

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:31:45 UTC 2011

Michael's right - it's easy to repurpose an existing scope. But this is all very poorly explained. I found it most useful to browse though a couple of good language files, copying how they've done it, and mix and matching between approaches to cover all the features you need.

What's an example of some semantics that you couldn't find an existing scope standard for?