[SVN] [TextMate 2] What happened to TM_BUNDLE_PATH ?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:44:28 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
this is my first post :)
First of all, let me say thank you for this fantastic editor and to all the developers for all the effort spent to improve the bundles.
I'm trying to port this fantastic Common Lisp bundle from TM1 to TM2: I've partially succeded, but I'm having trouble dealing with some dynamic variable:
for examples, what happened to TM_BUNDLE_PATH? If I try to evaluate it, I can't get everything.
Has it been removed from TM2?
Any idea or alternatives to get the bundle absolute path?

Thanks in advance,
Alfredo Di Napoli

Alfredo Di Napoli
http://www.alfredodinapoli.com/