[SVN] Re: To avoid multiple duplicate reports...

Mon Dec 12 19:42:45 UTC 2011

There is a lot of stuff which does not work and/or is not yet implemented.

It might not have been communicated clearly but this is an alpha/preview intended to provide some relief to the community and not something we really need feedback on other than actual show stoppers encountered (like e.g. the misbehaving CJK input).

I realize that it might be good service to provide a list of incomplete stuff, but I could spend days writing about the missing pieces and I’d only remember half of it and be sorely demotivated afterwards…