[SVN] Refresh document

Mads Hartmann Jensen mads379 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 18:18:12 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on my Scala bundle [1] and was wondering if it is possible to force TextMate to
refresh it's files to contain the current contents of the file on the HDD. My use-case is the following:

I've got a reformat command which will
	1. Reformat the document
	2. Store the reformatted content in a temp file
	3. Display a diff of the two files
	4. If the user likes it, replace the contents of the current file with the contents of the temp file.
	    cat ~/.difffile.scala > filepath

My problems is that TextMate won't refresh the file until you focus another app. Is it possible to
force this refresh?

[1] http://github.com/mads379/scala.tmbundle

Thanks,
Mads Hartmann Jensen