[SVN] transit bundle question

Josh Bauguss josh at zebotech.com
Wed May 12 16:42:33 UTC 2010

Directing this to Michael Sheets since I saw he has updated the transmit
bundle a bit for Transmit 4.0

I took a glance at that sample script from transmit 4.0 they posted on their
site.  I don't know anything about applescript but something in it gave me
the impression that it was now possible to tell transmit to download a
file.  Did I read that right?  Its been a request I have sent them a couple
of times and have been dying for them to do it.   I really want the ability
to open a file in a project in Textmate and hit Command-D to have textmate
tell transmit to download the file from the transmit favorite.    Is this
possible yet?

Thanks
Josh