[SVN] Re: Any chance of a little help sorting this language regexp to make php coding less painful in textmate?

Wed Dec 15 15:11:41 UTC 2010

On 14 Dec 2010, at 23:41, Chris Adams wrote:

> […] What's the preferred way for me share this so some other poor soul can
> benefit from this ?

Fork the bundle on GitHub, commit your change to that fork and then send a pull request.

I didn’t look at the modified patterns, they may need to be adapted a bit to avoid false positives, e.g. not starting a fold marker for single line array(…) declarations, but the HTML maintainer will hopefully review it before pulling the commit :)