[SVN] Re: Any chance of a little help sorting this language regexp to make php coding less painful in textmate?

Tue Dec 14 20:10:03 UTC 2010

On 14 Dec 2010, at 21:06, Gabriel Gilder wrote:

> I took a look and I can't make it work either... I also noticed that none of
> the built-in folding markers besides curly brackets are working. From the
> definition it looks like folding should be applied to multiline comments and
> heredoc strings, but neither of those is triggering folding for me.

The PHP foldings are used for “raw” PHP files. I.e. those with a PHP shebang (of which there are close to none).

Actual “.php” files are parsed with the HTML grammar and get their folding patterns from this (root) grammar.

Sorry about the confusion — it is something I would like to “fix” (so folding patterns “change” with included grammars).