[SVN] Re: command to call other commands

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Mon May 25 09:06:57 UTC 2009

Dear Matt,

I totally agree with Jamie, the best way is to write a Ruby module
with your commands, factorize them and include this file in your TM
command. You can find an example in my Graffiti bundle:

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

require ENV['TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT'] + '/graffiti.rb'

include Graffiti

findDefinitionsOfCurrentWord()

The command does its processing and them calls a formatting method of
the Graffiti Ruby module. Very easy to put in place and then very
handy to change and edit your TM commands.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart