[SVN] Re: actionscript 3 bundle

warek silber at monoid.net
Wed Mar 18 17:32:03 UTC 2009

I took another look at this and ended up refactoring the documentation
search. It is now relatively trivial to add new systems - as long as
all there is a single help index file to search.

If you grab the latest revision of the bundle you should find that CS4
documentation is available.

Cheers,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I have the same problem as 'jwerre'. I'm on revision 11383 and the help
documentation still refers to CS3. I then tried to set a TM_FLASH_HELP path
to a custom location as well as the CS4 location, without success.