[SVN] Re: r11568 (ActionScript 3)

warek silber at monoid.net
Mon Jun 8 20:38:17 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

:) I fixed the problem above, but I have another now:

-What do I have to change so that the RUN command runs my .swf file in Flash
Player and not in the browser?

And a workflow problem:
It's good that the Terminal is brought to front, but Textmate should be
brought to front after that, so one haven't to switch back manually to
textmate.

Moreover, it's annoying that the  “Run Command“ window opens and I have to
manually close it everytime I tested my Build. Is it possible to make a Run
command without the “Run Command“ window opens (as it was before).

Thanks and best regards
-Marek