[SVN] Re: Patch for RubyMate: 'No such file or directory' when filename cannot be resolved

Paul Ingles Paul.Ingles at trafficbroker.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 17:37:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

We've also had the same problem with the Run command in Ruby when running Rails 2.3 tests.

The error seems to lie within path_to_url_chunk not dealing with the relative path correctly. This is almost exactly the same code as from the actual_path_name patch which was just committed.

To reproduce the problem, we generated a simple rails app in rails 2.3, then created a failing test (i.e. assert false) and then ran the test in Textmate. We've attached a patch with the fix we applied- the same as to actual_path_name.

Thanks,
Paul