[SVN] Re: r11568 (ActionScript 3)

warek silber at monoid.net
Sun Jun 7 20:49:37 UTC 2009

After updating to this revision ( my last one was one month old) my Build
command won't work probaply.
Hitting Build gives me the message down below.
I have set my Shell Variable to /Developer/SDKs/flex_sdk_3
I was able to build before the update.
It seems that textmate isn't looking in the place of the Shell Variable or
did I get something wrong?

Please help and thanks for your constant and great work on this bundle!
-Marek

/bin/bash: /Users/marek/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/lib/flex_utils.sh: No such file
or directory /bin/bash: line 2: cd_to_tmproj_root: command not found
/bin/bash: line 3: try_to_add_flex_bin_to_PATH: command not found /bin/bash:
line 11: require_file: command not found /bin/bash: line 12: require_var:
command not found
Couldn't find mxmlc

If you have installed mxmlc, then you need to either update your PATH or set
the TM_FLEX_PATH shell variable (please see bundle help).

Locations searched:

/Users/marek/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin
/Users/marek/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Support/bin/CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS
/opt/local/bin
/opt/local/sbin
/usr/bin
/bin
/usr/sbin
/sbin
/usr/local/bin
/usr/X11/bin
/usr/local/git/bin
/Users/marek/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Support/bin