[SVN] Re: Using Executor to process a file

Matt Foster matt.p.foster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:59:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Martin Kühl <martin.kuehl at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, one workaround is using TextMate::Process.run, which is quite
> well documented in the source (Support/lib/tm/process.rb) and is a lot
> more flexible than Executor.
> That said, I've thought about making Executor more flexible myself but
> haven't written any code to that effect yet.

Thanks for the reply, I'll play with Process::run instead.

I can understand that pulling args etc. out is very useful. I was just
stung when I used 'perlcritic' as the argument, and it ran 'perl'
instead.

Cheers,
Matt

PS. no worries about the duplication -- I am subscribed here though.

--
Matt Foster | http://hackerific.net