[SVN] r11286 (Haskell)
ntiozymandias at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:07:38 UTC 2009
(This entry describes the past couple of Haskell bundle commits.)
- Fixed regex for backquote-infix notation
- Added highlighting for unit () and empty list 
- Fixed up module, class, import, and instance declarations. In particular, some non-reserved words that are only meaningful in the above contexts are highlighted appropriately.
- Added highlighting for all operators.
- Changed scope selectors for some varSyms that were previously highlighted as "punctuation.separator." This scope is not highlighted by many themes.
- Added highlighting for numeric constants. Floats and integrals have separate scope selectors.
- Changed scope selectors for some things like pragma syntax.
- Fixed minor errors in regexes that highlight function names.
- Modularized a lot of patterns. (There's still a lot to be done here.)
- Added highlighting for Prelude type names and constructors. This is scope aware, in the sense that (eg.) Maybe only gets special treatment in the context of a type signature. (This is incomplete, though.)
- Added highlighting for commas. At the moment this is utterly useless.
- Fixed some dumb issues where pragmas would only be scoped as such if they appeared inside a block comment.
- Highlighted a couple of pragma directives. (Incomplete.)
- Fixed up the type signature scope a little bit. (Not much.)
Other miscellaneous changes:
- Fixed the Literate Haskell grammar to allow Bird notation.
- The \t -> t snippet (lambda expression) no longer mirrors the parameters to the return value, and has been renamed accordingly.
- A similar snippet useful for editing do-blocks has been added.
- Changed contact info for new maintainer. (Hi guys!)
A trunk/Bundles/Haskell.tmbundle/Snippets/t <- f t.tmSnippet
More information about the textmate-dev