[SVN] r11217 (Objective-C)

Tue Feb 3 11:46:50 UTC 2009

Change tab triggers: It’s now clm⇥ and catm⇥ for the implementation part of the class/category.

This is more symmetrical with clh⇥ and cath⇥ plus (at least for me) a better metaphor (i.e. I think of it as the h and m file, not the “interface” and “implementation” file, especially considering that the interface snippets did get ‘h’).

Also fix the cath⇥ trigger (which erroneously was cati⇥).

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Category Implementation.tmSnippet
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Category Interface Only (cati).plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Snippets/Class Implementation.tmSnippet