[SVN] r10533

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sun Sep 7 11:44:44 UTC 2008

• Use the system implementation of the actual variant of the system function that was requested.

e.g. If the client app is actually linking against ‘_write$NOCANCEL$UNIX2003’, we now call that implementation after our custom stuff. Previously we just called ‘_write’ regardless.

Also provided system_* functions for functions that we overwrite so we contain the logic of getting to the system implementation in one place.

Changed:
U   trunk/Tools/tm_interactive_input/src/buffer.c
U   trunk/Tools/tm_interactive_input/src/dialog.c
U   trunk/Tools/tm_interactive_input/src/system_function_overrides.c
U   trunk/Tools/tm_interactive_input/src/system_function_overrides.h