[SVN] r10702 (C)

Alexander John Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:15:57 UTC 2008

I've modified the “bootstrap.sh” script in the C.tmbundle to override the gcc compiler with TM_GCC in C mode and the g++ compiler with TM_GPP in C++ mode.  You can  set these variables per-project or in TextMate's preferences.

I've also modified the Run command to add the arguments listed in TM_GCC_ARGS to the calls to gcc and g++.  This variable should be a space separated list and it can be set per-project or in TextMate's preferences.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Commands/Run.tmCommand
U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Support/bin/bootstrap.sh