[SVN] Re: r10896 (Ant)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Fri Nov 28 20:44:42 UTC 2008

> Did I forget to apply ui.rb fixes from /trunk to the one in review?

I'm not sure exactly what happened with your merge but I made a change
to trunk/Support/lib/ui.rb in revision 10023. It was 'Explicitly
defining location of global ::IO so it doesn't clash with
TextMate::IO.' and this morning, after updating, it was missing.

>> • Updated `TextMate.min_support` to 10895

> What does that mean?

I've got a check in one of the ant bundle commands to make sure that
support's at x revision, because the above change was missing I've had
to update it.

Actually this is the reason why I've not tried to get the Ant bundle
out of review - I was waiting for the next cutting-edge release to
update support and avoid any confusion with the bundle command not
working. Ironically
to get TextMate.min_support to work in the said command it also needed
modifying to avoid a namespace clash...  catch 22.

However as that change has made it out I guess the Ant bundle could
get promoted, if everyones happy with it?

One question though, does /trunk/Support/version auto increment? Or do
I need to update it too?

Cheers,
Simon