[SVN] r10787 (GetBundles)
bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Nov 11 14:50:46 UTC 2008
• first trial to visualize installed and updated bundles
- comparison is based on ctime of the local bundle and the revision in Bundle Server file if both bundles have the same uuid
- Ruby code is tentative and must be cleaned but first checked
• added new search functionality:
- =o|p|g|r => searches for hosts
- =i => for all installed bundles
- =u => for all updated bundles
• after installation the update column in NSTable will be updated (this solves the issue to indicate whether TM installed a given bundle properly)
Up to now the updated/installed issue is experimental and further checks are need.
Problem: How to solve the issue if the same bundle (with the same uuid) is hosted at Official, Review, and/or GitHub?
More information about the textmate-dev