[SVN] r9673 (Subversion (Interactive Input))

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Tue May 27 23:40:11 UTC 2008

On 27/05/2008, at 11:49 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:

> On May 27, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Luke Daley wrote:
>
>> On 27/05/2008, at 1:53 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> An alert is OK for committing without modifications, but I
>>> personally don't want to have to dismiss an alert every time I
>>> commit. I would prefer that portion changed back.
>>
>> A later commit adds that setting
>> 'TM_SVN_SUPPRESS_COMMIT_NOTIFICATION' to a value will prevent any
>> notification displaying.
>
> But I want to see what I committed.

So maybe a tooltip then if ‘TM_SVN_SUPPRESS_COMMIT_NOTIFICATION’
is set?

Using a 'simple notification' (as was previously happening) is really
no different to using an alert unless I am missing something.

So to summarise:

• If ‘TM_SVN_SUPPRESS_COMMIT_NOTIFICATION’ is not set, an alert
is displayed with the new revision number and the list of files
committed, which can be dismissed with ↩ or a click.

• If ‘TM_SVN_SUPPRESS_COMMIT_NOTIFICATION’ is set, a tooltip is
displayed with the new revision number and the list of files
committed, which can be dismissed by moving the mouse.

Thoughts?

LD.