[SVN] r9673 (Subversion (Interactive Input))

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sat May 24 05:19:10 UTC 2008

• [commit_result] - Abstraction of the result of a commit operation.

svn commit does not support xml output so we don't have a truly language safe way of parsing it's output. By abstracting a commit result into a class we can hopefully deal with any issues with non english usage in a sane manner.

• [commit.rb] - change HTML output option to TM.

There was nothing HTML at all about what happened when HTML was specified as the output format. Possibly a hangover from some old functionality?

• [commit.rb] - Remove 'terminal' output option (was not used anywhere)

• [commit.rb] - Display informational alerts instead of simple notifications for; trying to commit without any modifications, and the actual commit result.

This seems more correct and aesthetically pleasing to me. If there is objection I will change it back.

• [commit_transaction] - Make paths in the commit window relative to the base of the commit.

• [subversion] - Return a CommitResult object from the commit() method.

• [commit_transaction] - Return a CommitResult object from the commit method.

Changed:
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/bin/commit.rb
A   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/commit_result.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/commit_transaction.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/subversion.rb