[SVN] r9660 (Subversion (Interactive Input))

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Thu May 22 12:17:54 UTC 2008

• More cleaning up of commit stuff.

The major change is that we use the new Subversion::StatusListing class to inspect the state of what we want to copy. Subversion.status() now returns an object of this new class.

The old commit_status_helper is gone and replaced with commit_helper that uses Subversion::StatusListing as well.

The options in commit.rb are no longer global. Since we refactored this to separate into commit_transaction it is no longer needed.

The CommitWindow is now opened with TextMate::Process.run().

Changed:
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/bin/commit.rb
A   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/bin/commit_helper.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/commit_transaction.rb
U   branches/Subversion (Interactive Input).tmbundle/Support/lib/subversion.rb