[SVN] bundle size

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue May 20 17:15:25 UTC 2008

On May 20, 2008, at 12:09 PM, Steven Ross wrote:

> The one advantage is that the livedocs are so horribly slow its nice
> to have the docs local to your box. My current setup is nice, any
> tag or method that is in CF and one keystroke gets you to the help
> doc for that entry.... hmm...

Maybe split the documentation from the bundle. Then when the user
tries to use it without the documentation available, provide a manual
or automatic (after confirmation) download process.

Or have the documentation download be a separate function. Then use
the local documentation if the user has downloaded it, and fall back
to the online version.

Gerd