[SVN] r9069 (Ruby on Rails)

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 02:29:12 UTC 2008

On 3/8/08, Michael Sheets <mummer at whitefalls.org> wrote:

>  On Mar 8, 2008, at 12:56 PM, Rick DeNatale wrote:
>
>  > When I run the update installed bundles command it starts to work then
>  > quickly flashes a message which looks something like
>  >
>  >  "Your client is too old to work with working copy "Ruby on Rails
>

> GetBundle includes it's own version of svn it uses, seems you've
>  updated the bundle outside of GetBundle. You need to only use one or
>  the other, not both. (Different versions of svn aren't cross-compatible)

Hmm, Okay so I cleaned out Library/Application
Support/Textmate/Bundles and~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles.

I then reinstalled the getbundles bundle, but it wouldn't offer Ruby
on Rails as one of the bundles available for installation.

So I dragged it out of the Textmate application package, reloaded
bundles, and now getbundles does offer and can install it, but it's
only getting version 8876

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby