[SVN] r9971 (Python)
Alexander John Ross
alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 00:00:30 UTC 2008
• Major restructuring of Python's Run Script command employing the new TextMate::Executor.run API function.
• Complete removal of Support/Pymate
• Addition of Support/sitecustomize.py. The Run Script command puts ENV['TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT'] on
PYTHONPATH, causing this sitecustomize to be loaded. Support/sitecustomize.py deletes
TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT from the PYTHONPATH, and then attempts to import sitecustomize *again*
which will result in the user's sitecustomize.py being loaded, if it's on the PYTHONPATH.
• All the “Run Script” code is now confined to the Run Script plist. There is no longer a
• Removed “PyMate” from the Run Script commands name.
U trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Run Script.plist
More information about the textmate-dev