[SVN] r10323 (GetBundles)

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jul 24 13:36:15 UTC 2008

- FIRST approach to provide a 'Show details' button
- if the bundle is hosted by github all info coming YAML/search will be displayed first followed by the HTML rendered README file if available
- if the bundle is hosted by a svn trunk the info coming from 'svn info foo' will show up
- up to now the info are displayed in a separate window
- I wasn't able to use a NSWebView in the NIB (I guess this only works for plugins), but I found a more or less suitable way to convert an HTML file into a rtfd document which will show up in the NIB. All links, main formats, and partly images are supported so.

Changed:
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/getBundles.rb
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/BundlesTree.nib/info.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/BundlesTree.nib/keyedobjects.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/help.nib/info.nib
U   trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/Support/nibs/help.nib/keyedobjects.nib