[SVN] Web Preview Environment

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Sat Jul 5 22:39:16 UTC 2008

When in the processing of the Web Preview Window refresh does it parse
the filename of the pass through script?

I've already figured out that it handles shell variables in the path
name.
EG: set the pass through command to "$TM_WEB_PREVIEW_SCRIPT" and then
set that variable in the preferences window and it works.

What I want to come up with is a way to set the pass through command
depending on the scope.

I guess it might be possible to use a Preference bundle item to set
the $TM_WEB_PREVIEW_SCRIPT environment variable.

Any thoughts?