[SVN] Re: Perl textmate bundle enhancement : Perlcritic

Alex Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:33:56 UTC 2008

On Jul 5, 2008, at 6:19 PM, Guillaume Carbonneau wrote:

> I'm getting no response from the official maintainer. I hope someone
> on this list can integrate this patch.
>
> I've added support for PerlCritic code reviewing in the textmate
> bundle. I've attached the diff.
>
> Also, I've included a source file (source.pl) with its expected
> results (perlcritic results)
>
> Let me know what you guys think

Hey Guillaume,

I'm not responsible for the Perl bundle, but I AM responsible for
ScriptMate.  We are currently phasing it out.  Would you mind
reimplementing perlcritic.rb with the new library
TextMate::Executor.run?

Some documentation is available here: http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~ajross/executor.run.html

let me know if you have any problems.

–Alex