[SVN] r8852 (Apache)

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Feb 11 14:50:08 UTC 2008

>How safe is it to have my admin password in my keychain?

Good question! I'm comfortable with it stored there as I'm particular about keeping my machine locked when I'm not about. If I forgot then the only way I know for the user to access that
particular password would be to do it from within TextMate - essentially modifying the rb that handles the passwords and printing it to screen.

I would like to point out that storing the password in the keychain is optional. There's a toggle box in the input window which is disabled by default.

Cheers,
Simon