[SVN] r8836 (Python)

Alexander John Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:44:18 UTC 2008

• Alter the way that pymate hooks into python's traceback, input, raw_input functions to avoid stomping on user's sitecustomize.py.  The “sitecustomize.py” that was included with TextMate is now called “tmhooks.py”.  Now, we import “tmhooks”, patch up sys.argv, then call execfile.  If the current file hasn't been saved, we import tmhooks, and run the code inline.  If this causes any problems for anyone, I'd like to know. (Thanks to Derek Harland for the bug find and suggested fix.)
• Also, improve PyMate's display of exceptions.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/pymate.rb
D   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/sitecustomize.py
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/tmhooks.py
U   trunk/Support/lib/scriptmate.rb