[SVN] Re: State of Dialog2 and ui.rb

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Thu Aug 7 16:12:26 UTC 2008

<insert youtube of me dancing the jig>

Any hint when that next minor build is going to go out?
I have a ton of stuff 99% done in the CSS and Javascript bundles.
If I have a hard deadline for getting that stuff into the next build I
can make sure I get it all done in enough time to go out in that build.

Thanks!

—Thomas Aylott / subtleGradient