[SVN] Re: UI.menu location problem.

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Tue Aug 5 19:27:41 UTC 2008

On 5 Aug 2008, at 16:09, Ciarán Walsh wrote:

> On 3 Aug 2008, at 13:28, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> On 13 Jul 2008, at 20:25, Simon Gregory wrote:
>>
>>> For one of the build commands in the Ant bundle I'm using UI.menu to
>>> present a list of build targets to the user to choose which to
>>> invoke.
>>> However the menu always appears in the bottom left hand corner of
>>> the
>>> screen and not next to the cursor as expected. After some debugging/
>>> randomly trying things it seems that it only occurs  when I have the
>>> command output set to 'Show as HTML'.
>>>
>>> Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to get the menu to
>>> appear in the right place?
>>
>> The problem is that the menu opens “below caret in front window” so
>> if
>> a document window is not frontmost, it will open at 0, 0.
>>
>> I or Ciaran will fix this in Textmate or the Dialog2 plug-in :)
>
> I just tested this, the menu appears at the mouse cursor instead when
> running under Dialog v2.

I don't see the expected behavior. I'm running against the latest
Support revision and echo "$DIALOG" returns "/Users/simon/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/PlugIns/Dialog2.tmplugin/Contents/
Resources/tm_dialog2".

That's using this command : <http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Review/Bundles/Ant.tmbundle/Commands/Build%20(target).tmCommand