[SVN] r9309

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sun Apr 6 01:25:17 UTC 2008

• Now supports local echo mode.

In order to mimic command line behaviour for interactive scripts, we now support echoing the user input to stdout.

To support this, the TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT env var is now a mask of sorts. It  still supports the previous modes (ALWAYS, NEVER and AUTO) but you can now _or_ on ECHO which will enable local echo mode (e.g. TM_INTERACTIVE_INPUT='AUTO|ECHO').

If the secure nib (RequestSecureString) is used to get the input, as determined by the use_secure_nib() boolean returning function, then we don't echo the user's input, only a newline.

Changed:
U   trunk/Review/Tools/tmread/src/dialog.c
U   trunk/Review/Tools/tmread/src/mode.c
U   trunk/Review/Tools/tmread/src/mode.h
U   trunk/Review/Tools/tmread/test/bash-test-script.sh
U   trunk/Review/Tools/tmread/test/bash-test.sh