[SVN] r8230 (Objective-C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 29 10:50:19 UTC 2007

Preferably we should be consistent wrt _cmd versus __PRETTY_FUNCTION__.

We could introduce a variable for this, e.g. use $
{TM_OBJC_PRETTY_FUNCTION:_cmd} to keep the behavior we currently have,
but allow the user to set TM_OBJC_PRETTY_FUNCTION to
__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ -- maybe long-term make that the default.